Many of our services are covered under public and/or private insurance companies. Please check with your insurance company to ensure you have coverage for the service you are interested in. If your provided direct bills, but you do not see them listed below, please let us know and we will try and arrange for this to happen before your visit.
We offer direct billing to the following providers:
If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident (MVA) - as a driver, passenger, or pedestrian - MPI's Personal Injury Protection Plan (PIPP) pays for medical treatment that contributes to your recovery and rehabilitation - including 100% coverage of costs for your Athletic Therapy assessment and treatments.
Contact us for more information about the Athletic Therapy coverage you are entitled to under your MPI claim.
Insurance policies vary greatly. Please contact your insurance provider directly, and inquire about the following:
- If you have coverage for selected treatment
- If you require a doctor's referral
- What your yearly limit is ($)
- What percentage they cover per visit (usually 80%-90%) - note: you will be asked to pay the deductible and/or co-pay after each visit.
- The maximum they will pay per visit - although your plan may pay "80%", there may be fee guidelines and "customary" rates that they go by
Should you suffer a workplace injury, WCB Benefits cover 100% of costs for Athletic Therapy services upon approval of your claim. Once you have a claim number your initial assessment is automatically covered - no other prior approval required.
Contact us for more information about Athletic Therapy coverage under your WCB claim.